Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I don't have to move to Canada now. That's a relief. I really didn't feel like buying a warmer coat.
In all seriousness, though, and as much as I doubt my ability to properly research and understand things, I am really relieved right now, and looking forward to what next year brings.
I hate talking about politics, especially where it involves me saying what I believe and why, because I know someone has always heard something more or different than I. I know how easy it would be to arbitrarily choose someone, and then read certain websites, etc. that only let me hear the good about the one I chose, and the bad about all the others. I know that has happened to an extent, but the important thing is that I was reading, and that I did choose, and then I voted, to the best of my ability.

No comments: